|App Name||SmartThings vVaries with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Rating||4.3 ( 851202 )|
SmartThings APK Download for Android Varies with device, and its available of Latest Version: Varies with device.
1. Direct Download link SmartThings Varies with device the Latest Version Available for your Phone.
2. Then you will go to the next page to download the free apk file of SmartThings.
3. After downloading the complete SmartThings apk in your specific folder.
4. Click to open an Apk file and select to “Unknown Source” option.
6. your SmartThings app install successfully.
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones and watches. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors’ smartphones and watches.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
※ Wear OS supported devices: Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
– Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: Used to find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions using GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: Used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: Used to get phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control features
• Storage: Used to save data and to transfer files and content using the app
• Phone: Used to make calls on smart speakers and to show information about the sender when sharing content with another device
In the new version some features have been stabilized to provide better service.
– Change a device’s icon in its settings.
* Supported devices: Open/closed Sensors, Lighting, Multipurpose Sensors, Outlets, Switches, and the Galaxy SmartTag
– Automations tab has a search tool to quickly find Scenes, Routines, and SmartApps.
Copyright© 2022 Apkmany