|App Name||Google Docs vVaries with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Rating||4.2 ( 1635639 )|
Google Docs APK Download for Android Varies with device, and its available of Latest Version: Varies with device.
1. Direct Download link Google Docs Varies with device the Latest Version Available for your Phone.
2. Then you will go to the next page to download the free apk file of Google Docs.
3. After downloading the complete Google Docs apk in your specific folder.
4. Click to open an Apk file and select to “Unknown Source” option.
6. your Google Docs app install successfully.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
– Open, edit, and save Word documents and PDFs.
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
– Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
– Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
– Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
– Working across devices, with or without Internet
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/docs/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Copyright© 2022 Apkmany