|App Name||Gboard - the Google Keyboard vVaries with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Rating||4.5 ( 9590285 )|
Gboard – the Google Keyboard APK Download for Android Varies with device, and its available of Latest Version: Varies with device.
1. Direct Download link Gboard – the Google Keyboard Varies with device the Latest Version Available for your Phone.
2. Then you will go to the next page to download the free apk file of Gboard – the Google Keyboard.
3. After downloading the complete Gboard – the Google Keyboard apk in your specific folder.
4. Click to open an Apk file and select to “Unknown Source” option.
6. your Gboard – the Google Keyboard app install successfully.
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, Handwriting, and more
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Handwriting* — Write in cursive and printed letters
Emoji Search* — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs* — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages.
Google Translate — Translate as you type in the keyboard
* Not supported on Android Go devices
Hundreds of language varieties, including:
Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bavarian, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Burmese, Cebuano, Chhattisgarhi, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, and others), Chittagonian, Czech, Deccan, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi, Igbo, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish, Magahi, Maithili, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Northern Sotho, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Saraiki, Sindhi, Sinhala, Somali, Southern Sotho, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tswana, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Yoruba, Zulu, and many more! Visit https://goo.gl/fMQ85U for the full list of languages supported
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words
• Make the number row always available (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols)
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen
• Themes: Choose your own theme, with or without key borders
Copyright© 2022 Apkmany